sábado, 5 de febrero de 2011


 
In this blog I`m going to post my school work. I`m in the second level of the English program at URBE
Hello! My name is Juliet, I have 19 years, was born in Maracaibo. City study in industrial relations and go for the 3rd quarter
I am very sentimental and I like to help those around me. I consider myself a very good friend and I have very valuable friends, I am happy for who I am and what God gave me.
My favorite color is purple and die for McDonald's food. I like to sleep a lot, music and dance, in fact I have no favorite singers but I love romantic music
My goals are to graduate and get a good job, get married and raise a beautiful family. I would like to know many places in the world and meet many of my dreams
I do not like hypocritical people, wake me when I'm sleeping, I do not like seafood (Marisqueria)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario