lunes, 7 de febrero de 2011

My schedule



Mondays I get up very early to attend classes URBE methodology, then arrived at 11am to my house to rest a while and then study, by custom on most days sleeping in the afternoons when I have something to do. At night almost every day I'm with my boyfriend sharing.
Tuesday I got up a little late for URBE, arrived at 10am to my house and sleep for a while, then I see the novel and I'm resting.
On Wednesdays I go to English class, then get home to do lunch and I get to clean my room, I sleep at night and I'm with my friends
On Thursday I get up very early to do math and psychology then, I leave the city and go for a while my friends house. I come home to rest and watch TV. At night I play with my sister and niece wii
On Friday, the awaited day free URBE I have it and I can sleep all morning, I have to practice with my boyfriend to spend the whole afternoon and night together
On Saturday, a day to party, sleep late and it leaves your hair and nails for a night out
Sundays are more relaxed, share with family and study for next week

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario